1. K.K. Rajan, M.J. Zhang and L.C. Lim, "Optimum compositions for Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)O3-PbTiO3 single crystal for high-performance applications",
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 44 (2005), pp.264-266.
2. K.K. Rajan, Y.S. Ng, J. Zhang and L.C. Lim, "001]-poled PZN-(6-7)%PT k31-actuators – effects of initial domain structure, length orientation and poling conditions",
Applied Physics Letters, vol. 85 (2004), pp.4136-4138.
3. L.C. Lim and K.K. Rajan, "High-homogeneity high-performance flux-grown Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)O3-(6-7)%PbTiO3 single crystals",
Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 271 (2004), pp.435-444.
4. L.C. Lim, "Flux growth of Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)O3-PbTiO3 and Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3-PbTiO3 single crystals", in Piezoelectric Single Crystals and their Application (edited by S. Trolier-Mckinstry, L.E. Cross and Y. Yamashita),
May, 2004, Pennsylvania State University, pp.117-137.
5. F.J. Kumar, L.C. Lim, S.P. Lim and K.H. Lee, "Nondestructive evaluation of large-area PZN-8%PT single crystal wafers for medical ultrasound imaging probe applications",
IEEE Transactions of Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, Vol. 50 (2003), pp.203-209.
6. F.J. Kumar, L.C. Lim, C. Chilong and M.J. Tan, "Morphological aspect of flux growth of 0.91PZN-0.09PT crystals",
Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 216 (2000), pp.311-316.